August 18, 2023
6:30 pm – 10:00 pm
Harness the Hope helps to raise funds for various cancer organizations that provide direct support programs for young women faced with a cancer diagnosis and that provide much-needed awareness, research, earlier detection and improved treatments for those directly affected by or who may face breast cancer in their lifetime.
Here’s what is happening Friday, August 18:
- Help raise funds for breast cancer
- Wear PINK!!
- Visit the Harness the Hope swag booth – get your pink swag here
- Contests for adults and kids to enjoy!
- Enjoy a pink cocktail with Dixon’s Gin and a mocktail
- Grab food from the Food Trucks (The FunnelCloud and Endless Inspirations) and/or The GrandWay Lounge
- Invite the whole family for a FREE night out!
- Best Dressed Horse and Groom Contest (sponsored by: Wilson’s Tack and McIntosh Pro Line)
- Tuff Enuff to Wear Pink Contest