Grand River Raceway’s next Grand Craft & Gift Market show:
April 14, 2019 • 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Info for Shoppers
• New show floor in the same great location (now held in the Lighthouse at Grand River Raceway – located beside the main building)
• 70+ vendors
• Free admission & parking
• Free cloth shopping bags & $10 slots voucher for first 50 shoppers (19+) at 11:00
• Win a Gift Basket valued at $200
• Spot prizes of $15 in Show Bucks awarded every 30 minutes
• Sunday Brunch 11:30 – 3:00 in Getaway Restaurant
Children’s clothing & accessories
Bags, purses & totes
Bow ties & scarves
Upcycled fashions & accessories
Hot Sauces, flavored ketchups, hot relishes & dry rubs
Loose leaf tea & tea accessories
Chocolates, sweets & honey
Custom cakes, cupcakes, cookies
Rustic décor & gifts
Candles, scented oils & accessories
Art cards & prints
Kitchen storage & preparation tools
Chemical-free cleaning products
Original art works & prints
Bath & body products
Info for Vendors
Registration for our Spring Show (April 14/19) is now open:
Grand River Raceway is an award-winning entertainment destination located in beautiful Elora, ON. Our unique facility offers year-round slots gaming (open 24/7), dining and special events, and seasonal horse racing.
Grand River Raceway is the organizer and host of the Grand Craft & Gift Market.
Grand River Raceway is a unique venue which offers exceptional value for show vendors.
• Foot traffic averages 1,500+ visitors per day on weekends as guests visit for slots gaming and dining (including Sunday brunch).
• These guests provide a captive core audience for The Grand Craft & Gift Market.
• We leverage this traffic for your benefit with show signage at the road and at the front doors of our facility.
• You’ll directly benefit from our extensive marketing channels in promoting the show to shoppers.
• The ground level show floor is completely accessible. Washrooms are available on the same floor. Food and beverage is available on the main floor.
• Unskirted tables (6ft.) are provided at no additional cost. Two chairs are provided at no additional cost for Basic and Premium booths. (Chairs are not allowed at Tabletop booths.)
• Free wifi access throughout the building.
• Electricity is available at some tables (first-come, first served) and is offered at no extra cost.
• All of our shows offer free admission to shoppers.
• Parking is free and plentiful.
• ATM onsite.
• All vendor registration is done in one easy step online: provide your information, select your vendor space and pay with a credit card.
• Grand River Raceway Bookings Dept. staff available before, after and during the show to address vendor concerns.
• Grand River Raceway will incentivize shoppers to complete surveys at each show. Summary findings of these surveys will be shared with vendors after each show in order to better define the shows’ audience and empower vendors to modify their offerings to maximize sales.
• Vendors will also be invited to complete surveys after each show to ensure Grand River Raceway is providing exceptional service and facilitating maximized sales.
The Grand Craft & Gift Market is organized and hosted by Grand River Raceway and is held on specific weekend days from 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
• The main show floor is capped at 70 vendors.
• Setup is available starting at 8:00 a.m. on show days. Pull-up to/near roll-up door, unload. Staff will be available with (limited number of) carts to assist if required. Similar assistance is offered at the end of the day.
• Vendor fees include all applicable fees (municipal vendor license, insurance) and taxes. Each vendor also receives a $10 slots gaming voucher.
NEW BENEFITS FOR VENDORS
Same great location, organized & hosted by Grand River Raceway.
*New in April*
A larger event space allowing extra room for more great vendors! Completely wheelchair accessible PLUS loading dock for load-in & load-out (no waiting for elevators!). Free wifi & free electricity (upon request)
We won’t be offering Basic / Premium booths. All vendors will have to utilize the space on/around the table that has been assigned to them, while being considerate to their neighbours. We cannot guarantee any additional space for their set-up, beyond the 6ft tabletop display.
• $110 each (inclusive) for a booth in the LIGHTHOUSE (carpeted venue & main entry to the show – limited quantity available)
• $90 each (inclusive) for a booth in the ANNEX (non-carpeted open concept portion of the venue attached to the LIGHTHOUSE)