2-Day Christmas Show
Grand River Raceway’s next Grand Craft & Gift Market show:
2-Day Christmas Show
November 17 & 18, 2018 • 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Info for Shoppers
60+ vendors • Free admission & parking
FEATURING (EACH DAY):
Free cloth shopping bags for first 50 shoppers (19+) at 11:00
Win a Gift Basket valued at $200
Win 10 spot prizes of $15 in Show Bucks (awarded every 30 minutes)
Brunch 11:30 – 3:00 in Getaway Restaurant
Mimosa Bar, select cocktails, craft beers & Quick Eats for shoppers & vendors available on 2nd Floor
Free Guest Speaker (TBA) (Saturday only)
Breakfast With Santa in the Lighthouse Restaurant 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. (Sunday only)
Andie & Co.
Auntie Kays Gifts
Baker Street Creations
Birchwood Vinyl Studio
canadian purchasing collective
Care Bare Body
The Drover Craft Co.
Ever Smiles Gardens, Homegrown & Handcrafted
Expressions Gifts & More
Free Spirit Designs by Alicia
Go Fluff Yourself
Inspired Spirit Inc.
It’s All Relative
Jack and Amber
Livin’ the Dream Designs
Love Sew Bright
My Nifty Creations
One Bead At A Time by Stef
Origami Owl Custom Jewelry
PCR Solutions-EcoEgg Canada
Posh Gal Leggings and More
Repurposed Artisan Design
Sene Gence. Lipsense
Simply Said Kits
Six Daze Design
Stay Wild, Wild Child
The Artful Blingster
The Scented Market
Children’s clothing & accessories
Bags, purses & totes
Bow ties & scarves
Upcycled fashions & accessories
Hot Sauces, flavored ketchups, hot relishes & dry rubs
Loose leaf tea & tea accessories
Chocolates, sweets & honey
Custom cakes, cupcakes, cookies
Rustic décor & gifts
Candles, scented oils & accessories
Art cards & prints
Kitchen storage & preparation tools
Chemical-free cleaning products
Original art works & prints
Bath & body products
Info for Vendors
Registration for our 2-Day Christmas Show (Nov. 17 & 18) is now full. Join the waiting list below.
Grand River Raceway is an award-winning entertainment destination located in beautiful Elora, ON. Our unique facility offers year-round slots gaming (open 24/7), dining and special events, and seasonal horse racing.
Grand River Raceway is the organizer and host of the Grand Craft & Gift Market.
Grand River Raceway is a unique venue which offers exceptional value for show vendors.
• Foot traffic averages 2,000+ visitors per day on weekends as guests visit for slots gaming and dining (including Sunday brunch).
• These guests provide a captive core audience for The Grand Craft & Gift Market.
• We leverage this traffic for your benefit with show signage at the road and at the front doors of our facility.
• You’ll directly benefit from our extensive marketing channels in promoting the show to shoppers.
• The main show floor is completely accessible (by stairs or elevator). Washrooms are available on the same floor. Food and beverage is available on the main floor and 2nd floor.
• Unskirted tables (6ft.) are provided at no additional cost. Two chairs are provided at no additional cost for Basic and Premium booths. (Chairs are not allowed at Tabletop booths.)
• Free wifi access throughout the building.
• Electricity is available at some tables (first-come, first served) and is offered at no extra cost.
• All of our shows offer free admission to shoppers.
• Parking is free and plentiful.
• ATM onsite.
• All vendor registration is done in one easy step online: provide your information, select your vendor space and pay with a credit card.
• Grand River Raceway Bookings Dept. staff available before, after and during the show to address vendor concerns.
• Grand River Raceway will incentivize shoppers to complete surveys at each show. Summary findings of these surveys will be shared with vendors after each show in order to better define the shows’ audience and empower vendors to modify their offerings to maximize sales.
• Vendors will also be invited to complete surveys after each show to ensure Grand River Raceway is providing exceptional service and facilitating maximized sales.
The Grand Craft & Gift Market is organized and hosted by Grand River Raceway and is held on specific weekend days from 11:00 a.m. – 4:00* p.m. on the second floor of the main building.
• The main show floor is capped at 65 vendors.
• Setup is available starting at 8:00 a.m. on show days. Pull-up to front doors, unload and take the elevator to second floor. Staff will be available with (limited number of) carts to assist if required. Similar assistance is offered at the end of the day.
• Vendor fees include all applicable fees (municipal vendor license, insurance) and taxes. Each vendor also receives a $10 slots gaming voucher.
• *NOTE: Christmas 2018 show hours 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
• BASIC BOOTH ($85 each) – Includes: one unskirted 6ft table and 2 chairs. All items, displays, and materials must fit on the tabletop. If the vendor chooses to return one or both chairs, there may be minimal space behind the table for a small banner, backdrop, or supplies storage.
• PREMIUM BOOTH ($95 each – limited quantity) – Includes: one unskirted 6ft table and 2 chairs. Each premium booth has approximately 4ft (or more) of additional space directly behind the tabletop display to accommodate larger floor displays, racks, or additional storage (premium booth sizes vary in size).
CHRISTMAS SHOW RATES (2-day show): $155 for Basic Booth; $170 for Premium Booth