Winter Craft & Gift Show
Grand River Raceway’s next Grand Craft & Gift Market show:
November 16 & 17, 2019 • 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Info for Shoppers
• New show floor in the same great location (now held in the Lighthouse at Grand River Raceway – located beside the main building)
• 70+ vendors
• Free admission & parking
• Kids can get their photo taken with Santa and write their letters to Santa all in one convenient place!
• Free cloth shopping bags & $10 slots voucher for first 25 shoppers (19+) per day starting at 11:00
• Win a Gift Basket valued at $200
• Spot prizes of $15 in Show Bucks awarded every 30 minutes
Winter Show Vendor list will be updated as vendors register
Children’s clothing & accessories
Bags, purses & totes
Bow ties & scarves
Upcycled fashions & accessories
Hot Sauces, flavored ketchups, hot relishes & dry rubs
Loose leaf tea & tea accessories
Chocolates, sweets & honey
Custom cakes, cupcakes, cookies
Rustic décor & gifts
Candles, scented oils & accessories
Art cards & prints
Kitchen storage & preparation tools
Chemical-free cleaning products
Original art works & prints
Bath & body products
Info for Vendors
Registration for our Winter Show (Nov. 16 & 17/19) will open on SEPTEMBER 1st :
Grand River Raceway is an award-winning entertainment destination located in beautiful Elora, ON. Our unique facility offers year-round slots gaming (open 24/7), dining and special events, and seasonal horse racing.
Grand River Raceway is the organizer and host of the Grand Craft & Gift Market.
Grand River Raceway is a unique venue which offers exceptional value for show vendors.
• Foot traffic averages 1,500+ visitors per day on weekends as guests visit for slots gaming and dining (including Sunday brunch).
• These guests provide a captive core audience for The Grand Craft & Gift Market.
• We leverage this traffic for your benefit with show signage at the road and at the front doors of our facility.
• You’ll directly benefit from our extensive marketing channels in promoting the show to shoppers.
• The ground level show floor is completely accessible. Washrooms are available on the same floor. Food and beverage is available on the same floor.
• Unskirted tables (6ft.) are provided at no additional cost. Two chairs are provided at no additional cost for Lighthouse and Annex booths.
• Free wifi access throughout the building.
• Electricity is available at some tables (first-come, first served).
• All of our shows offer free admission to shoppers.
• Parking is free and plentiful.
• ATM onsite.
• All vendor registration is done in one easy step online: provide your information, select your vendor space and pay with a credit card.
• Grand River Raceway Bookings Dept. staff available before, after and during the show to address vendor concerns.
• Vendors will be invited to complete surveys after each show to ensure Grand River Raceway is providing exceptional service and facilitating maximized sales.
The Grand Craft & Gift Market is organized and hosted by Grand River Raceway and is held on specific weekend days from 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
• Setup is available starting at 8:00 a.m. on show days. Pull-up to/near roll-up door, unload.
• Vendor fees include all applicable fees (municipal vendor license, insurance) and taxes. Each vendor also receives a $10 slots gaming voucher.
NEW BENEFITS FOR VENDORS
Same great location, organized & hosted by Grand River Raceway.
*New in April*
A larger event space allowing extra room for more great vendors! Completely wheelchair accessible PLUS loading dock for load-in & load-out (no waiting for elevators!). Free wifi (upon request)
We won’t be offering Basic / Premium booths. All vendors will have to utilize the space on/around the table that has been assigned to them, while being considerate to their neighbours. We cannot guarantee any additional space for their set-up, beyond the 6ft tabletop display.
• $175 each (inclusive) for a booth in the LIGHTHOUSE (carpeted venue & main entry to the show – limited quantity available)
• $160 each (inclusive) for a booth in the ANNEX (non-carpeted open concept portion of the venue attached to the LIGHTHOUSE)