Located in the race paddock and open to the public on race nights, the Lighthouse Restaurant is a bright, spacious eatery which offers casual dining and a licensed trackside patio only feet away from where the horses enter the racetrack.
Nightly specials are homemade with love by our chef, Emma Brook. The Lighthouse Restaurant also offers a large selection of fresh concession-style fingerfoods.
The ‘specials’ menu below changes weekly with different delicious specials each race night; check back often for the most current menu.
Doors open at 5:00 pm and dinner service begins at 5:15 pm.
- All Nightly Specials are $13.10 plus HST and include a slice of pie or a drink.
- July 13: Lasagna with Caesar salad and garlic bread
- July 16: Peameal bacon sandwich with fries
- July 18: Chicken pesto pasta with garlic bread
- July 20: Beef pie with veggies and roast potatoes.