Located in the race paddock and open to the public on race nights, the Lighthouse Restaurant is a bright, spacious eatery which offers casual dining and a licensed trackside patio only feet away from where the horses enter the racetrack.
Nightly specials are homemade with love by our chef, Emma Brook. The Lighthouse Restaurant also offers a large selection of fresh concession-style fingerfoods.
The ‘specials’ menu below changes bi-weekly with different delicious specials each race night; check back often for the most current menu.
Doors open at 5:00 pm and dinner service begins at 5:15 pm.
- All Nightly Specials are $13.27 + HST unless otherwise noted and include a slice of pie or a drink.
- July 15: Chicken Wings with Bread Roll & Salad
- July 17: Beef Stew & Mashed Potatoes
- July 19: Roast Pork Dinner with Roast Potatoes & Veggies
- July 22: Peameal Bacon with Cheese, Lettuce & Tomato with Fries
- July 24: Spaghetti & Meatballs with Garlic Bread
- July 26: Chicken in Mushroom Sauce with Roast Potatoes & Veggies