Grand River Raceway is an award-winning entertainment destination located in beautiful Elora, ON. Our unique facility offers year-round slots gaming (open 24/7), dining and special events, and seasonal horse racing.
Grand River Raceway is the organizer and host of the Grand Craft & Gift Marketplace.
Grand River Raceway is a unique venue which offers exceptional value for show vendors.
- Foot traffic averages 2,000+ visitors per day on weekends as guests visit for slots gaming and dining (including Sunday brunch).
- These guests provide a captive core audience for The Grand Craft & Gift Marketplace.
- We leverage this traffic for your benefit with show signage at the road and at the front doors of our facility.
- You’ll directly benefit from our extensive marketing channels in promoting the show to shoppers.
- The main show floor is completely accessible (by stairs or elevator). Washrooms are available on the same floor. Food and beverage is available on the main floor and 2nd floor.
- Unskirted tables (6ft.) and chairs are provided at no additional cost.
- Free wifi access throughout the building.
- Electricity is available at some tables (first-come, first served) and is offered at no extra cost.
- All of our shows offer free admission to shoppers.
- Parking is free and plentiful.
- ATM onsite.
- All vendor registration is done in one easy step online: provide your information, select your vendor space and pay with a credit card.
- Grand River Raceway Bookings Dept. staff available before, after and during the show to address vendor concerns.
- Grand River Raceway will incentivize shoppers to complete surveys at each show. Summary findings of these surveys will be shared with vendors after each show in order to better define the shows’ audience and empower vendors to modify their offerings to maximize sales.
- Vendors will also be invited to complete surveys after each show to ensure Grand River Raceway is providing exceptional service and facilitating maximized sales.
The Grand Craft & Gift Marketplace is organized and hosted by Grand River Raceway and is held on specific weekend days from 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. on the second floor of the main building.
- The main show floor is capped at 65 vendors.
- Setup is available starting at 8:00 a.m. on show days. Pull-up to front doors, unload and elevator to second floor. Staff will be available with (limited number of) carts to assist if required. Similar assistance is offered at the end of the day.
- Vendor fees include all applicable fees (municipal vendor license, insurance) and taxes. Each vendor also receives a $10 slots gaming voucher
• TABLETOP DISPLAY ($75 each – limited quantity) – Includes: one unskirted 6ft table and NO chairs. All items, displays, and materials must fit on the tabletop (no additional room behind or beside the table). Vendors who select the Tabletop Display will have room for 1 representative to stand beside or in front of their table during show hours).
• BASIC BOOTH ($85 each) – Includes: one unskirted 6ft table and 2 chairs. All items, displays, and materials must fit on the tabletop. If the vendor chooses to return one or both chairs, there may be minimal space behind the table for a small banner, backdrop, or supplies storage.
• PREMIUM BOOTH ($95 each – limited quantity) – Includes: one unskirted 6ft table and 2 chairs. Each premium booth has approximately 4ft (or more) of additional space directly behind the tabletop display to accommodate larger floor displays, racks, or additional storage (premium booth sizes vary in size).
Show Floor Plan
Reference these table numbers when selecting your top 3 preferences on the online Registration Form. This floor plan is also available as a PDF.
Grand River Raceway’s next Grand Craft & Gift Marketplace shows:
Sunday, October 15 • 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Saturday, November 18 and Sunday, November 19 • 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. each day
60+ vendors • Free admission & parking
Win a Gift Basket valued at $200
Spot prizes of $15 in Show Bucks awarded at 11:15, 12:15, 1:15, 2:15 & 3:15
Guest Speaker: TBA
12:00 – 12:30 & 2:30 – 3:00
• Children’s clothing & accessories
• Bags, purses & totes
• Bow ties & scarves
• Upcycled fashions & accessories
• Hot Sauces, flavored ketchups, hot relishes & dry rubs
• Loose leaf tea & tea accessories
• Chocolates, sweets & honey
• Custom cakes, cupcakes, cookies
• Rustic décor & gifts
• Candles, scented oils & accessories
• Art cards & prints
• Kitchen storage & preparation tools
• Chemical-free cleaning products
• Original art works & prints
• Skin care
• Bath & body products