2017 Industry Day at Grand River Raceway
DATE: Monday, August 7, 2017 (27th edition)
TIME: Post Time 1:30
(Festivities begin at 1:00 | race broadcast begins at 1:00)
PLACE: Grand River Raceway
7445 Wellington County Rd. 21, Elora, ON
COST: Free admission & parking
Food and beverage
• $28.99 Industry Day Buffet in the Captain’s Quarters Dining Room (reservations required; reservations taken starting July 1 at 12:01 a.m.)
• Reservations are not required for the Getaway Restaurant or Lighthouse Restaurant. There’s also the Tarmac BBQ, Lighthouse Restaurant BBQ and BBQs in both of the backstretch beer tents.
• Program available in PDF format will be available July 31
• Can’t make it to the track? Watch live video streaming (starting at 1:00 on Aug. 7/17)
For the little Colts & Fillies
ALL ACCESS PASSPORT FOR THE KIDS’ AREA $5
Please purchase a $5 All Access Passport for the Kids’ Area when you arrive on Industry Day. Passports can be purchased at the Passport Kiosk located in the Kids’ Area. Passports are $5 per child (regardless of age) and include access to the following:
• Facepainting & balloon artists (1:00 – 5:00)
• Bouncy Castles (1:00 – 5:00)
• Pony Rides (1:00 – 5:00)
• Contests and giveaways (an Industry Day program purchase is required to enter the draws)
• First Bet Is On Us (some restrictions apply).
• HPIbet 3% Cash Back for wagers through your account on Industry Day races (minimum $50 wager, maximum $100 cash back; other restrictions may apply).
• HPIbet $250 in $25 cash card giveaways (some restrictions apply).
• Mare and foal Meet ‘N Greet (1:00 – 3:00).
• Standardbred Canada’s I Love Canadian Harness Racing Fan Club will be on-hand with the Wheel Of Fame and Fan Club merchandise – AND they will be running an ONLINE handicapping contest.
• The 13th annual Drivers’ Edition of the Bouncy Pony Stakes.